Smartwax® is a very different and truly unique product where expense is secondary to results. Manufactured from the highest quality raw materials, Smartwax delivers the finest wax paint has ever seen. Smartwax is 100% pure carnauba based wax and polish, enhanced by Non-Stick Protection and formulated using Smartwax’s proprietary blend of fluorocarbon polymer resins that give Smartwax the wet looking, long lasting depth of shine and UV(40) protection that reduce fading, oxidation and paint cracking.
- Easy on easy off
- Polishes, shines, protects in one easy application
- Restores original shine, adds gloss and depth
- Can be used on a wet or dry surface
- Can be used in direct sunlight
- Does not mark black trims, rubber or vinyl
- Prevents water spots
- Accelerates water run off
- Great for all painted surfaces, plastic, glass, chrome, metal, aluminum, fiberglass.
- For cars, boats, planes, RV’s, motorcycles, trucks, etc
- Hides/repairs minor swirl marks
- No smear or powder residue
- UV protection
- No harsh chemicals or abrasives
- Clear coat safe
- Long lasting
- Professional grade product can be used on a machine
This German product was originally developed for cleaning and polishing stainless steel in the catering industry . We have and tried and tested this product on a range of applications including restoring tiered chrome work, removing blue and heat discolorations from exhaust pipes, polishing Brass, Copper & Nickel and cleaning Silver. We offer this as an after care product and sell this to antique dealers who want to restore, but do not want to over restore or damage the original finish.
Galvo Zinc is basically liquid metal on a carrier and is the nearest finish you will get to electro galvanizing. We use this product to spray the rear of any electroplated components that we feel could benefit from additional protection. We sell this product to professional restorers who use it where electroplating is not practical.
ACF 50 is an anti corrosion solution which can be sprayed onto your chrome or plated parts and left to form a protective barrier to inhibit corrosion during the winter months.
Over the years we have tried many products and its been difficult to find one that works. Having just completed trials with ACF 50 we are pleased to recommend this product. We coated one side of a piece of raw mild steel and placed it outside the factory for 3 months and as you can see from the images the result was amazing!